Ora-3113 during execution of utlrp.sql

From: Lord'N'Master <keithu1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 May 2006 03:47:16 -0700

I am trying to run utlrp.sql on an oracle database version 9.2.0.6 running on IBM AIX 5.2 .
I receive Ora-3113 disconnection messages during execution of the script.
Am receiving Ora-7445 [][][][][] during execution of catproc which also terminates the connection as an end result. I have executed the slibclean command on the O.S after shutdown all the instances as per one of the solutions but to no avail. Any help guys

Regards Received on Tue May 09 2006 - 05:47:16 CDT