Oracle transactions and DDL statements.

From: <peter.koch.larsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 May 2006 07:42:53 -0700

Hi all

We've run into yet another problem regarding Oracle (10g -but I doubt this matters), namely that the execution of a DDL statement causes a transaction commit. Is there any way to make this not happen? It's a real showstopper as we use Oracle in a distributed transaction and this transaction contains several DDL statements.

Kind regards
Peter Received on Mon May 08 2006 - 09:42:53 CDT