Oracle 10g compared to MS SQL SERVER

From: Mr Bob <bob.trautman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2006 17:41:52 -0700

Can anyone provide a comparative analysis between these two databases that are halfway objective?

I have found one study:

http://www.theedison.com/index.php/articles/170

Has anyone read this study and/or have any comments?

Replication and Clustering are important.

I attended one meeting where a Project Manager stated that MS SQL server is faster and requires less people to manage thereby saving on manageability costs.......I almost fell out of my chair.....

Thanks
Mr. Bob Received on Tue May 02 2006 - 19:41:52 CDT