Query help

From: <gn_at_dana.ucc.nau.edu>
Date: 2 May 2006 10:48:21 -0700

I am not sure how to write the following query:

Simplified table structure:

ID          SENT       DATE
123         Y           5/1/2006
124         N           5/2/2006
124         Y           5/1/2006
125         N           5/2/2006

I want to return a row if SENT = 'N' AND also that ID has NEVER had a 'Y'

So in the above example the only row I would want returned would be ID = 125

The table structure and query are much more complicated than that but that is the part that I am unsure about.

All help appreciated, thanks Received on Tue May 02 2006 - 12:48:21 CDT