Re: writing records while doing select.

From: Eitan <nospam_at_nospam_please.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:47:02 +0200

Oh ...
Newsgroup should be the best way to learn, if there are somewhere good people to learn from (it can be any).
I am also myself send my answers and help peoples arround the internet's newsgroups
for no fee.

All I want is a simple way to write on the db, via select statement + sample code, please.

Thanks :) Received on Mon May 01 2006 - 10:47:02 CDT