oracle datavbase down

From: <arjdombivli_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2006 08:26:00 -0700

Hi ALL
Help me.
I am working in oraganisation where In single server there are two database.
Operating System is Unix.
One disk is crashed in which Operating System and Oracle is installed. Our data files are In remaing disk.
We have reinstalled UNIX and Oracle is recovered from backup and We are able to bring up one database up. Still We are not able to bring other database up Pl Guide us How to bring up other database up Received on Sat Apr 29 2006 - 10:26:00 CDT