writing records while doing select.

From: Eitan M <no_spam_please_at_nospam_please.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:33:58 +0200

Hello,
I am creating a report via select statement. I have Oracle 9i.
What I want is to keep the running time of the select statement somewhere in the database.
(It should be timestamp, not date type). I want to update database records, while I am running the sql statement, to keep the last running time of sql statement.

How can I do that ?

I would be glade to have a sample code, please (creating table / package + select statement).

Thanks :) Received on Wed Apr 26 2006 - 02:33:58 CDT