Re: Setting bind variables or defines from applications?

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 09:06:53 -0700

So basically there is no good way to do it, based on our current architecture. We will continue to provide (or create at rt) multiple stored procs that differ solely on a table name.

You're a (seemingly very good) dba, but clearly not a developer. Agile is the most important RAD technique currently out (that is, for small groups of developers, less than around 20). If we had decided to complete our app and make it robust enough to sell to all clients before a first release, it would have gone the way of the dodo years ago. Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 11:06:53 CDT