Re: Setting bind variables or defines from applications?

From: dean <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2006 06:27:22 -0700

What about dynamic SQL, that seems to be a decent method of selecting different tables at runtime. I have tried the union technique, lol never again!

(btw Mr Bakker, I know our app sucks in many ways, but it was built with agile methodology, and makes a decent profit. It was founded on, of all things, a paradox database initially.) Received on Fri Apr 21 2006 - 08:27:22 CDT