Re: Biginner want to learn ORACLE

From: PW <wupeiyi2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2006 09:37:17 -0700

What is your background?
Do you have a machine available to install Oracle? Have you bought any books?
Have you started reading the concept docs at http://tahiti.oracle.com?

I just got an internship job in which they use Oracle, getting really excited to learn some Oracle stuff.
Only got a PC at home, I have downloaded Oracle Express Edition on it, hopefully get some practice before starting the new job. No, haven't read any book yet.
Have any recommendations??????????????

Much Appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!