Re: database triggers

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:22:24 -0400

"gro" <rajgro_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145387388.798468.70040_at_j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: hello,
: I am tryiing to get data into a temp table from 3 odd master tables
: referencing a stored procedure to insert values via triggers. But I am
: unable to populate data in the temp table? Does anyone have any
: suggestion?

:

post your db version and many more details about what you are trying to do, how you are trying to do it, what results you are expecting, what results your are getting, including error messages

++ mcs Received on Tue Apr 18 2006 - 14:22:24 CDT