Re: Forms 6i Tab Canvas "Irregularities"?

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:06:08 GMT

I have even just now tried to change the code to actually put in the insert and update statements and I still get the same results.

I should also state that I have an old form which correctly works. The only difference between the other form and this new one is this:

The original form (which worked) I had a flag which indicated which tab page to go to depending on whether the player was a pitcher or not. This new form I no longer have that flag and just default to the batting tab page for everybody and just manually go to the pitching page for pitchers.

I'm at a COMPLETE loss as to why it just won't work now and it doesn't display any errors to me either. It just doesn't commit when I enter pitcher information without at least one batting record. Received on Sun Apr 16 2006 - 12:06:08 CDT