Re: Forms 6i Tab Canvas "Irregularities"?

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:04:52 GMT

> likely not a tab canvas problem, but a block problem
>
> what is your block structure -- do you have any relationships defined?

No relationships are defined. The blocks are loaded by a simple WHERE query. Each of the blocks display information from only one table.

> you will need to provide more details thatn just 'will NOT commit nor
> process successfully'
>
> error messages?

No error messages are being displayed.

> what exactly happens when you initiate the commit action?

When I commit from the Pitching page the screen simply redisplays with the same data being displayed and the cursor at the key entry field which is outside the tab canvases.