Re: Count all records in all tables

From: Thomas Kellerer <WVIJEVPANEHT_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:29:24 +0200

Mark D Powell wrote on 14.04.2006 17:19:
> Michael, I was unable to view your scrpts since registration is
> required to access the site. Due to past experience receiving bucket
> loads of spam from some sites I have registed with I avoid registering
> with sites I am unfamiliar with.
>
> -- Mark D Powell --

A bit off-topic:

I use the service supplied by www.spammotel.com for things like that. You can create a new email address in a matter of seconds. Emails are forwarded to the one you supply while registering with their service. Each address can be "tagged", so you know where you used it. You can even define a tag that is added to the subject when spammotel forwards the email to you (e.g. emails sent to the address I'm using are prefixed with "**Newsgroup"). So you can easily detect when you start receiving spam through that address. In that case you can simply delete it.

Best regards
Thomas

P.S.: if you are afraid of registering with spammmotel (as they want an email address to forward to): I have never received any spam email on the address I used to register. Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 10:29:24 CDT