Re: stop chugging hard drive

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:33:32 -0700

Jack wrote:
> I'm not trying to bluff anyone. The whole point is trying to point the group
> to the simplest possible solution. Not get involved in 10g version numbers
> etc etc which is a red herring IMO.

Your willingness to decide what is and is not important when people are trying to help you has left you in the unenviable situation where the appropriate acronym is YOYO (You are On Your Own).

Next time try not arguing with those who are trying to help you.

And I highly doubt your recovery/archiving choices have anything to do with it. Archive logging does essentially nothing with a database that is essentially doing nothing.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org