AS 10 -- fails after install on reboot

From: Jeremy Billones <billones_at_radix.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:23:14 -0000

I know a little bit about Oracle 9 DBA, but less about 10 and nothing about Application Server.

I'm installing AS 10 on a Redhat AS 3 platform. It installs with no errors (although it's pulling the hostname instead of the FQDN when creating the initial URLs... I can work around that). I can access the default web page at port 7777 and the Application Server Control webpage at port 1156. I can run opmnctl to stop and start the processes as well. Everything appears to work.

Reboot the server. Run opmnctl to start the processes. View the default webpage at 7777. Try and access App Control... nothing. No login prompt, nothin'. I don't even know where to *start* troubleshooting.

Any ideas?

--
Jeremy Billones