Re: Urgent Need in Chicagoland!!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:50:30 -0700

TechRecruiterIL wrote:
> Needed Immediately for 3 - 6 month contract!!
>
> Oracle DBA with experience in E Business Suite!!! You will be
> responsible for implementing modules. Estimated length of contract is 6
> months.
>
> Oracle 11i Application module implementation experience is needed to
> perform this job.
>
> Please send all inquiries about this opportunity to at
> KRoberts_at_dymnd.com

When you prepare a potential recruit for a job interview do you tell them to take off their shoes and put them on the client's desk as soon as they sit down?

If not then what makes you think it is any more acceptable for you to come into our room and shovel the spam when doing so is forbidden by this group's charter?

Why would anyone want to work for a company that either ignoes the rules or too lazy to read them?

Please apologize and repost at c.d.o.marketplace.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org