how to become an IT professional?

From: <xian_hong2046_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2006 02:16:48 -0700

Hello,

I would really like to learn knowledge so that I could become a web application developer to work in e-commerce industry and/or become a database
administrator -- in other words -- an IT professional. Could somebody recommend me the route towards my goal, such as what programming languages
and technologies I should learn? I have knowledge in Java and C++, but I
think I need to learn more.

Many thanks, Received on Tue Apr 04 2006 - 04:16:48 CDT