Oracle 10 / Pro*C

From: <danr_18_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2006 08:42:02 -0800

I want to do some Pro*C at home (personal use only).

I downloaded the free Oracle 10 Express Edition and it seems to only support OCI. Is there a way to get Pro*C for Oracle 10? Is there a free or inexpensive way to get Oracle / Pro*C from an earlier version of Oracle?

I posted a message on an Oracle forum yesterday --- it has had 11 reads, but no replies. Oracle Support is for service contract holders and I don't know whom else I could call at Oracle.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you!

Reply Received on Fri Mar 31 2006 - 10:42:02 CST