JInitiator and Oracle eBuisiness Suite - a required combination?

From: <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2006 02:18:37 -0800

Fellow Oracle users,

I am trying to figure out whether the use of JInitiator is *required* with Oracle EBS.

I found all kinds of matrices what versions of JInitiator is certified with what client platform, what browser, etc, but that is not what I need.

I am looking for a way to get rid of JInitiator (and I can do that, using MSIE internal JVM), but as this site uses EBS as well, I need an official statement that this approach is valid for EBS, too.

Thanks,
Frank van Bortel Received on Fri Mar 31 2006 - 04:18:37 CST