How to copy a tablespace?

From: Einar <einar.dahle_at_nospam_broadpark.no>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:30:28 +0200

Hi!

I want to move a tablespace from one instance to another, they have different names.

Ex: user test_user with tablespace test_user_data, want to move this to user prod_user with tablespace prod_user_data. Is it possible with exp - imp ?

Have in mind that I'm a newbie, maybe this is a stupid question ;-)

Thanks for all help!

Einar Received on Thu Mar 30 2006 - 03:30:28 CST