Re: Help !!!ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error

From: JC <joseph.chewning_at_targacept.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2006 16:41:11 -0800

Lisa,

Thanks for the reply!!! I have tried that already!! The old dba made a table that is 90% air so what I am trying to is take 57 columns and put it into four. I am looping rows then foreach row I am looping the columns. Is their and easier way to do this. I am new to pl/sql, so any help would be appreciated! I need four feet of garden hose!!! I bet I would get it then ;-)

I also tried the SUBSTR(MAX(SYS_CONNECT_BY_PATH())) thing too, with my 57 columns and a db_block_size of default (8) it chewed it up until it got to about column 20 and blew!! Received on Tue Mar 28 2006 - 18:41:11 CST