read only user please help someone

From: Mangood <marcin.sworzynski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2006 07:10:30 -0800

Hello everyone
I'm trying to create user who'll be able to read only data in all schemas within database. I tried to grant select only and connect role to this user - but user is still able to insert data into table and drop data from tables. Then I granted to him only create session privilige but the result is the same. I'm going slightly mad - how to create user who won't be able to change any data ???

I would be greatfull for you help Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 09:10:30 CST