Foreign key not to enforce when null value

From: Nits <nitinvraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2006 01:24:00 -0800

Hi all,

I want to know is there any way that when I insert null or zero as id, it will not check the foreign key constraint, and will check only for non-zero and non-null values.

For example when I insert saleamanID in customer table as null or zero it still checks in the salesman master for parent key and gives error parent key not found.

Thanks

NITIN. Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 03:24:00 CST