Same old question about row consolidation

From: JC <joseph.chewning_at_targacept.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 21:13:46 -0800

I need help with a SQL statement or function that will consolidate two or more rows. I need to join the row on lot_id and conc. The conc values are always 0,10 or 100. The following is how the rows are configured.

lot_id            conc              field1     field2    field3
  1                  0                   1.0      null       null
  1                  10                  .01      nul        null
  1                  100                .02      null       null
  2                   100                null     .09       null
  3                   10                  null      null      1
  3                    0                   null      null     .003

the way these guys want to see the data is for each column return something like

lot_id         field1                   field2         field3
  1       [0]1.0 [10].01[100].02
  2                                      [100].09
  3                                                     [0].003 [10]1

if someone could give me an example of how to do this it would be much appreciated!!! Received on Fri Mar 24 2006 - 23:13:46 CST