Database-related clip art / illustrations (royalty free)

From: <mikeerdas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 01:24:31 -0800

I need some database-related clip art / illustrations, preferably royalty-free. Failing that, I just need some good visual examples of an artsy, sketched-out database cylinder. I've tried the usual suspects, e.g. istockphoto.com but found nothing.

Anyone hear seen nice illustrations / renderings of a database cylinder in any product literature? (perhaps in modeling tools, etc)? I need something that goes beyond a black and white, thin line drawing of a database cylinder, yet doesn't look completely amateurish (like most clip art).

Thanks very much. Received on Wed Mar 22 2006 - 03:24:31 CST