Re: reading data from Oracle to Access

From: Buuv' <sandra.bleijerveld_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2006 00:07:03 -0800

something with company policy that doest allow me to work directly with the oracle db. Politics hardly ever provide the easiest way to do your job :-(
The application i'm building will collect messages from another system placed in the oracle database. Only a few (+/- 10) users will be allowed to access my application and check the messages. The functionality is quite low: sort, report and monitor the messages.

Access isn't my favourite, but it's good enough for what the users would like to do with the application. Only thing is... i've never connected access with oracle and i'm quite sure there must be something tricky, since there always is...

Sandra Received on Wed Mar 22 2006 - 02:07:03 CST