I nned help

From: <agalkin_at_audible.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 12:27:43 -0800

I desperately need help. I need to do a simple query of Oracle 9.2.0.7 database from either C or C++ code on Solaris 10. I have very limited experience with either Oracle or Solaris but very extensive experience with C/C++. I first tried to build Oracle sample program cdemo. I seem to succeed to compile cdemo81.c and occidml.cpp but I cannot link. I am getting a bunch of unresolved external errors with the demo makefile demo.mk. We have G++ compiler version 2.95.3 20010315. I would be very thankful to someone who could explain to me how to compile and link either demo or very simple application that queries Oracle database. Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 14:27:43 CST