Receive Email

From: Francesco <fraberardinelli_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:01:54 GMT

I would like to create a mail client for Oracle Forms. To send an email I use UTL_SMTP, and it works fine, instead to receive an email, I'm not able to find any Oracle package.. Do you know if exists some kind of package that permits me to receive an email using telnet commands, or something like that.

Thanks... Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 04:01:54 CST