reading data from Oracle to Access

From: <sandra.bleijerveld_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 01:33:14 -0800

Hi,

I need to connect an Access (probably 2003) to an Oracle 9i db. I will have readonly rights on the Oracle db. (just need to place the data from oracle into access, no updates necessary from access to oracle)

I'm aware that i have to use ODBC drivers to connect, but are there other issues i should consider before starting to try to connect Access to Oracle.

Thnx

Sandra Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 03:33:14 CST