Oracle course Introduction to Oracle 9i: SQL

From: Mangood <marcin.sworzynski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2006 09:29:06 -0800

Hello
I attended course Introduction to Oracle 9i: SQL. Now I would like to pratice course material at home. During the course we used database written for course purposes. The problem is that I don't have scripts for creating this database (In the course book I can find description of tables with all data but it would take lot of time to create scripts and add all necessary records to database). I would be very greatfull for any help.
my e-mail is: marcin.sworzynski_at_gmail.com Received on Sun Mar 12 2006 - 11:29:06 CST