Sqlplus window question

From: Mangood <marcin.sworzynski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2006 13:02:07 -0800

Hi everyone
I installed oracle database on my home computer (version 9.2) and created using oradim new instance. Now I'm able to to connect to idle instance using command prompt sqlplus (I set ORACLE_SID environment variable earlier) but I can't connect using sqlplusw (windows version). I get ORA-12560 error. Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Mar 11 2006 - 15:02:07 CST