Find Portlet WSDL File

From: Oliver Brausch <ob112_at_web.de>
Date: 11 Mar 2006 03:29:38 -0800

Hello,
I do not find the WSDL URL for my deployed portlet. I deployed a Portlet correctly with JDeveloper to a remote Oracle AS.

In the tutorial they write:

"Now use the URL provided in the log page at the bottom of JDeveloper
to get part of your URL (e.g.
http://myserver.uk.oracle.com:8888/my-portlet) and complete the URL. http://myserver.uk.oracle.com:8888/my-portlet/portlets?WSDL Now use this URL to register your portlet with OracleAS Portal."

But in the log there is nothing like this! The log ends like this:

"DCM command completed successfully.

Output:
Exit status of DCM servlet client: 0
Elapsed time for deployment: 13 seconds ---- Deployment finished. ---- 11-Mar-2006 12:26:58"

Can anyone tell me where to finde the WSDL Url?

Thank you. Received on Sat Mar 11 2006 - 05:29:38 CST