Fetch SYS_REFCURSOR with unknown structure?

From: <seanbrasher_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2006 14:57:11 -0800

On this page
http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/ora/sql/sys_refcursor.html

it shows a function that accepts a SYS_REFCURSOR as a parameter and then does a
DBMS_OUTPUT loop to write the values from that cursor.

I need to write a function that will work the same way, but when I do *not* know the
structure of the SYS_REFCURSOR ahead of time. That means that I do not know what kind
of variables to FETCH the cursor into. Is there some way to fetch the cursor into an array or generic table object, and then loop through that object to do the DBMS_OUTPUT step? Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 16:57:11 CST