Nice GUI Frontend?

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 9 Mar 2006 10:19:52 -0800

Hello world,

I am looking for a simple nice GUI frontend for Oracle DBs (Version 9.2.0.7) that will let me display the DB structure (tables/dependencies) and review the data entries. Ideally with the option to also modify the DB structure (create/delete tables and fields, enter or change data, ...).

What tools can you recommend? I'd prefer free tools (if there are any).

Thank you in advance,
Jens

PS If this is a FAQ, please direct me to a FAQ collection so I won't ask one again. Received on Thu Mar 09 2006 - 12:19:52 CST