Re: SQL Basics

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:54:40 -0800

Jim Smith wrote:

>> Apparently I made my point. Many of us can not get back to earlier posts
>> without a google search.

> Why are you using a broken newsreader?

It isn't the newsreader. It is the ISP. Apparently too much space is taken on their servers supporting alt.binaries.adolescentmaleslikejpgs.

But that really is not the point. I, and others, could easily find a location to look back at earlier posts but asking us to do so is the same as posting ORA-00666 and expecting us to go to metalink. If someone wants help it is incumbent upon them to make sure the context remains.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org