Re: dynamic sql - output actual string that includes all values from bind variables...

From: centurionoftheseed <rick.memmer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 10:56:52 -0800

Mr. Morgan - perhaps I misunderstood the nature of this group? "What I paid for?" Is this a paid site? Secondly, I judged Mr. Bakker on the basis of his worthless comments, and I'm not interested in researching someone who has clearly demonstrated his colossal arrogance. Why did he even bother? What possible gain could either of us obtain from his reply?

"claim on his time?" "no right to complain?"

What is this nonsense? I posted a question because I was under the impression that people came here to share knowledge. "Offered nothing and asked for something?"

What did you want? I tried to keep the scope narrow so that someone wouldn't be bothered with the entire procedure, and get little more than derision by people who may be technically "senior," but their comments are not reflective of that stature.

If the quality of your replies do not measure up to the quality of your work and talent - what are you doing here?

That's what I meant by "pretending to be senior" - it was never intented as a literal statement.

Nevertheless, you tried to be helpful before, and I appreciate that.

I had no idea I was going to have to defend the fact that I simply asked a question. Reminds me of our government - assault the person who asks the questions, and never mind the answers.

I don't think I'll be wasting my time here any further, but I appreciate those who at least gave an effort without all the noise.

Rick Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 12:56:52 CST