Re: dynamic sql - output actual string that includes all values from bind variables...

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:03:47 -0800

centurionoftheseed wrote:
> Ya know, Mr. Bakker - Tom Kyte might have had something sarcastic to
> say, but he wouldn't half-ass his comments pretending to be a "senior"
> dba - he would have something to offer, or at the very least he would
> ask a question.

Mr. Bakker is actually quite senior. Something you would know if you had bothered to check out his many years of quality advice.

> Thanks for less than nothing.

You got precisely what you paid for. Not to excuse Sybrand's or for that matter my occassional ascerbic remark but you came to a group of volunteers, offered nothing, and asked for something. You've no right to complain. You'll find Mr. Kyte at http://asktom.oracle.com. And please do remember when you send him his question he is paid for what he does but that does not give you a claim on his time either.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org