Re: How to connect 2 databases on 2 different servers and retrieve information

From: sb <sonali.bhavsar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 07:54:16 -0800

Frank,
Thanks for the information, what happens to username and password of t2? How do I go about with it?Do I hardcode it? Also, as the databases are containing millions of records, retrival between databases is it advised?Wouldn't there be a performance hit?

Thanks
SB Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 09:54:16 CST