Forms and report

From: <jklakra25_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2006 20:33:10 -0800

hi everybody ,
i have no experience on application server 10g and i got job for deploying froms 6i and reports on 10g application server release 2 i have done oracle 9i dba course,but no idea about application server,if any body guide me for deploying forms and reports.and tell me the step for doing this work

form jitender Received on Sat Mar 04 2006 - 22:33:10 CST