Re: create/using type dynamically

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:59:25 -0800

hitchhikar wrote:
> Ok Morgan..the busines case is like i hav gt 100 key. Each key has one
> or more value. Each key is associated with its own table.
<snipped for brevity>
> So i think u get the idea now

I was afraid of something like this. It has really really bad idea, guaranteed to be unscalable with near glacial performance written all over it.

Get a different idea. One based on sound principles of data management in a relational database rather than one based on the buzz-word driven concepts behind storing XML or worse.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org