Re: dynamic sql - output actual string that includes all values from bind variables...

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 13:27:54 -0800

http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/07-2005/msg00774.html

https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:3:4969949927941818153::::p3_database_id,p3_docid,p3_show_header,p3_show_help,p3_black_frame,p3_font:NOT,171647.1,1,1,1,helvetica

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14211/optimops.htm#sthref1253

> Bottom line: Ideally I would be able to ouput the vchSQLAppend sql
> that gets fired based on the bind variables in the USING statement
> after the EXECUTE IMMEDIATE. If I can print the actual sql (including
> bind variable values) or insert them into a table (either way is fine),
> then that would be great. As it stands now I can only find out what
> the bind variables are by stepping through the code to look at the
> individual variables. Nowhere in the bugging can you view the actual
> sql with bind variable values, because it doesn't know them until it
> gets fired with the USING.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.