Re: oracle instant client - tns_admin question

From: Luch <DarthLuch_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 08:17:51 -0800

Thanks, that worked.

Another question... Would like some advise on what the "best practice" is in this case. We are an Indpndt sftwre Development company with a client-server(oracle) software.

Should we indeed set that key when our softare is installed? Does it potentially interfere with other oracle client apps that they may already have on their machine? Received on Fri Mar 03 2006 - 10:17:51 CST