Re: How can I USE OLE DB and REF CURSOR of Oracle in VC?

From: meere <yjung98_at_hanmail.net>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 04:20:40 -0800

First of all, Thank you for your advice..

Would you give me a favor?

I'll show my code bellow. Can you pointing out mistakes? If you are un·pleas·ant, let me know where I get the document that explain my question.

An example: VC code to use REF CURSOR

_bstr_t vtNull;
_ParameterPtr pParameterPtr;
_variant_t vtValue;

m_CommandPtr->ActiveConnection = m_ConnectionPtr;
m_CommandPtr->CommandText = "test_data.test_printinglist(?)";
m_CommandPtr->CommandType = adCmdStoredProc;
m_CommandPtr->Execute( NULL, t, adCmdStoredProc );

pParameterPtr = CreateParameter(ParameterName, adVarChar, adParamOutput, 0, vtNull );
m_CommandPtr->Parameters->Append(pParameterPtr );

m_Recordset = m_CommandPtr->Execute( NULL, NULL, adCmdStoredProc );

vtValue = m_CommandPtr->Parameters->GetItem(ParameterName)->Value; Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 06:20:40 CST