Re: How can I USE OLE DB and REF CURSOR of Oracle in VC?

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 04:03:36 -0800

Oracle procedures do return recordsets. Microsoft misuses the procedure concept as a function.
This is a *kludge*.
Do'n't state Oracle procedures can't return recordsets. It is just NOT true.
The only thing that is true, is that you should done some effort to read documentation or to visit one of the Technology Centers on http://otn.oracle.com , but you probably just don't WANT do any effort, and that's why you are spreading these blatant lies.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA