Regarding Sql-Loader

From: <pankaj_wolfhunter_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 03:19:25 -0800

Greetings,

                I have a requirement of loading millions of data Using
Sql_loader. Here I have given a script that tells the current process of loading data into Oracle tables. The data is appended into the respective tables in Oracle. After that all the indexes are rebuild and so it goes on.
Just wanted to ask, is it possible to build the indexes in parallel to sql loader. I mean can I create some jobs that can do this job? Does this helps in performance?

I am using Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.3.0

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 05:19:25 CST