Re: DB design

From: Baski <mailtobaski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 02:47:06 -0800

sybrandb_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Actually you are describing a Case tool like Designer. Want to reinvent
> it?
> Why?
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

what does this Designer do? I am not aware of the tool. Any way, let me tell more abt my problem. I have my database that has some standard set of tables that cater to most of the functionalities of my application. In addition I need to accomodate some amount of informantion that is to be fetched from some other database. May be data of 5 - 10 tables that resides in some other database. But these tables are not know to me when I develop or design my database. How to handle this?? Is there a way out? Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 04:47:06 CST