Re: Find Duplicate Values with Varying Start Dates

From: is_db <is_db_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2006 13:43:19 -0800

I apologize for any confusion my question my have caused.

I am hoping to get suggestions on how to develop a query to return all duplicate records for an entire table--a duplicate row would have an identical customer and item that was recorded 3-days before or 3-days after the date of the row being evaluated. Since each record in a 1-year timeframe is being evaluated, I'm unsure how to specify the date range (it changes relative to each row).

I appreciate any suggestions you may have. Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 15:43:19 CST