Re: Leading 0 for float numbers between 0 and 1

From: <falbrech_www_at_gmx.de>
Date: 23 Feb 2006 06:25:14 -0800

Hello Mark,

well, I am developing with PHP. Right now I am using sprintf to display data correctly. Unfortunatley sprintf adds some 0s on the right sied so that .17 is displayed as 0.17000 (or whatever is given as argument). But only the 0 left to the decimal point should be added, the decimals should be taken as is. I was hoping that there is a way to solve the problem with the database.
As I am developing with PHP I do not have problems with changing the datatype. So what will the to_char method look like? I do not understand the reference.

thanks,
Florian Received on Thu Feb 23 2006 - 08:25:14 CST