Installing enterprise manager

From: Marc Pelletier <mpelleti_at_nortel.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:10:06 -0500

Hi there ..

I have a database installed on a unix machine sitting in a lab .. but I want to connect with an enterprise manager on my PC. Going to oracle.com, I see:

Win32_Grid_Control_agent_download_10_2_0_1.zip ..

which is massive .. do I need the entire thing, or is there a download for just the EM?

/Marc Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 15:10:06 CST